The HPE 3PAR 9450 is the new all flash model in the 3PAR line up. In this video I discuss the new model with 3PAR product manager Alberto.
Key Take Aways
- The 9450 is an new all flash model in the 3PAR range
- It is an addition to the existing product range, not a replacement
- It is based on the existing GEN5 ASIC seen across the range
- The 9450 effectively doubles the horsepower of the existing 8450 with twice the CPU’s and more than twice the cache
- The form factor is based on the 20,000 series, each node is 2U like the 8000 series. But unlike the 8000 the 9450 does not contain any data disks and fans are at the front of the unit
- This is the rear view of the controller nodes
- Drive cages are not daisy chained like in the 8000, but have individual connection
You can keep up to date with more videos by subscribing to the YouTube channel and following the blog via e-mail.
New 3PAR 9450 offers higher performance & scale for the mid-range Philip Sellers
HPE doubles AFA All-Flash performance with new 3PAR 9450 and 20000 R2 models Bart Heungens
9450 Walkthrough Calvin Zito